I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny. -- Coco Chanel

Wednesday 18 August 2010

My new job at New Look... and the lovely new outfits that come with it!


After returning from University for summer, I simply needed to find a job. I really desperately didn't want to go back to my part-time job of four years at Matalan. You know one of those jobs where you have been there so long, you kind of get stuck in a routine of returning again and again, because it just seems easier.

Well, this time I decided I will find a new job that I enjoy and preferably that involves my love for fashion.

So, after lots of CV's handed out and no response, I went into New Look to hand in my CV and had a chat with the manager then I was called up for an interview, then just 2 days later I was told I had the job!

I couldn't decide which I was more pleased about, the money I would be earning or the 50% discount!! :D

So here are some of my outfits...




Dress with swallow print, £12 in sale
Bow Belt, £6
Flower, £3
Leggings, £8
Bow Necklace, £3
Red Bracelets, £3
Prices before discount. All New Look




Shoes £16




Heart top, £10.99
Black skirt, £8





Dotty bow dress, £16


Hope you like my outfits :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment