I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny. -- Coco Chanel

Wednesday 25 August 2010

New year, new house, new room!

...that mean's its time to start hunting for cute things to decorate my room with!

It's been a long while now since I returned home from university for summer, but the time is getting closer where I will be packing up and moving back to Southampton for my second year of uni life.

Before I go back I want to make sure I have all the little things that I feel will make my room special, so I have started buying little bits and bobs for my room, here's some of the things I have bought so far...




Hand painted shabby chic wooden pegs- spottydotshop.com



Butterfly wall art stickers- eBay




Moroccan tealight holder










Hanging bird- My House £1.50




Heart photo holder- My house £1.50








Hanging ribbon with hearts- My House £3.95





Heart photo holder- My House £1.00

















Cherry Blossom canvas






Shabby Chic hanging heart cushion- Hand Made by my Mum




Kimono style cushions- Hand Made by my Nan


Hope you like the things I have chosen...would love to hear how you're room is decorated!

2 comments:

  1. Everything's so pretty and cute (: We definitely need a fashion girls night out when everyone's back! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! :) hows you're room coming along&when are you back? yes we definitely do! :) can't wait! xx

    ReplyDelete